Friday, September 28, 2012

Debra Goes to the Bathroom

Unfortunately, the minutae of the human experience affect us all. I know this is an inconvenience, Debra, and I am sorry your feather-light feet had to walk even a single extra step than was needed. Right now I am kicking myself for not building a new bathroom next to where you stood. Just for you. Unused. Never to be used again.
Even more unfortunately, Debra, my in-game avatar has no need for such trivial human functions. I am also invisible and can fly. Does this make me a god? No, it does not even deem me worthy of you. Without form, how am I to even respond to your delicate motions in a way you would understand? Thus, even though I do possess the right genitalia to enter the same presumably gender-normative bathroom you do, I will never be able to follow you. Say, but it looks so dark in there. Are there spiders? Did you see a spider, Debra?
Debra exits the bathroom undaunted by spider attacks. She is so brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment