Friday, September 28, 2012

Debra Eats a Salad

Debra is getting more pleasure out of that salad than I will ever be able to give her, and that salad is closer to Debra than I will ever be. I do not feel pity for myself, but instead rejoice for Debra. What a happy day! I know a really good recipe for kale salad, Debra. I served it at a Thanksgiving dinner and people went back for second helpings. How happy would you be if you only knew? How happy could we be together, Debra?
I was surprised to see that your salad turned into garbage, Debra. It transformed right in your own hands. Doesn't it seem odd that such a perfect creature can produce waste? Perhaps it is not, Debra, as you can flush the bad from your personage, such that only the bright and beautiful and inspiring remains. This is how you are. This is you. No one can help but appreciate what you are, Debra.

No comments:

Post a Comment