Friday, September 28, 2012

Debra Eats a Pretzel

That is the second pretzel you have eaten, Debra. Do you like pretzels? Do you like my zoo? I have over $20,000. That would buy you a lot of pretzels, even pretzel carts, each with their own unfeeling automaton guarding the merchandise inside. You are so much more than a program, Debra. You transcend the boundaries of electronic media just as you have destroyed and rebuilt all that I thought I knew about love.
Oh, my dear, I am so sorry, but that pretzel appears to be deflated. Are you carrying a bicycle pump? Of course you are. I know you are. If you had wanted to use it, you would have. Please forgive my transgressions and continue to eat in peace.

See the group of people behind you with snow leopard shirts? Do you want a snow leopard shirt? You would have to change in front of everything, Debra. The whole zoo. That is not something that someone like you could risk. However, no matter how much you change your appearance, I will always be able to find you. That is how special you are to me.
There is nothing to say here that cannot be described by centuries worth of poems about the glory of women. Can you believe we can capture it all in one picture? Thank you, Debra.

No comments:

Post a Comment